Monday, February 6, 2012

Warrior Dash workout

Today I started the Warrior Dash Workout.  It is no JOKE!!  I have muscles in my body that hurt that I didn't even know existed!  Muscles on top of my muscles hurt.

The Warrior Dash workout consists of 30 exercises you do each one for 30 seconds twice.
  (Here's the link to the workout)http://warriordash.com/documents/training/WD_StrengthTraining_Virgin.pdf
I did round one and said there was no way I was going to do it again, but that little voice in my head made me do round two.  After the workout I decided to get a mile in on the treadmill.  (I hate treadmill running but I figured a mile is a mile.)  I ended up running a 7:10 mile.  I probably could've skipped the run but I need to start getting more miles a week.  After the mile I walked for a half mile just to cool down.  Hopefully someday I will be able to run a 7:10 mile for more than just one mile.... 

Tomorrow is a 5 mile run day plus another gym workout.  (I'm praying I'll be able to walk)  

No comments:

Post a Comment