Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day!!

Since Brandon works in the restaurant industry Valentine's Day is kinda just another day in our house.  He goes to work in the morning, and works ALL DAY.  The kids and I do sweet little Valentine's Day stuff.

Yesterday Brandon got off work early.  He only worked a half day.  I went to the gym when he got home and did some HIIT training.  When I got home he said "We're going to dinner together and I have a baby sitter."  YAHOO!  So we went to Umi in Manhattan.  It's a Japanese Steakhouse that is super yummy!!  At dinner Brandon gave me my Valentine's Day gift.   


Oh yes, it is the Garmin Forerunner 210 for women!!  (For women means it's got this cute little design on it)  I was so excited I thought about running once we got home!!  I've mentioned a time or 100 that I really wanted a Garmin.  I use my phone on my arm but I don't know if it's accurate.  I can drive my car the same route I run and get more mileage on my car than what it says I ran.  I can't wait to try it out today!!  

So for Valentine's Day last week the kids and I made some Valentine's for our parents and Grandparents. 

I hope everyone has a very special Valentine's Day!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment