Monday, March 26, 2012

Birthday Party + Spring Break

What a whirlwind of a week.  It all started on Saturday, 10k, last minute birthday party details, running ragged.  The birthday party on Sunday was a blast!  Everyone had a good time, and the Mickey Mouse decorations were adorable!! 


The goodie table

Mickey Mouse wreath

Birthday Banner

The Yummy food and the birthday boy climbing the stairs

The cake!! 

   
The Birthday Boy
I had lots of fun stuff planned for spring break, the park, the zoo, playing outside....but Mother Nature had different ideas and decided to rain all week.  So I spent the majority of the week cleaning and rearranging.  Lacey spent the entire week with my parents so it was nice being able to spend one on one time with just Miles. 

Since it was rainy I didn't get to do as much running as I would've liked.  I went to the gym and did 7 miles on the treadmill.  3 miles of interval training, and then 4 miles of running.  Then Thursday Cleo and I did a 6 mile hill rain run.  Tons of hills, and it was raining.  It was a great run!!  We had plans to do 9  miles yesterday at the 10 10 course, but at 6 miles we I was good and done. 

I got home to 2 babies that were ready for naps.  After nap times Brandon was home and I headed to Topeka for a very needed relaxing evening with one of my dear friends.  I got home a little before midnight.

This week Brandon and I get to go to a movie.  We are going to see The Hunger Games.  I've heard wonderful things about it!  I can't wait for a date night with my hubby!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment