Tuesday, March 29, 2011

ABC's of me

ABC's of me

A. Age: 26

B. Bed size: Queen

C. Chore you dislike:picking up after the kids...it is an all day thing

D. Dogs: We don't have any yet

E. Essential start to your day: COFFEE and creamer.

F. Favorite color: Green

G. Gold or silver:White gold and silver

H. Height: 5’7”

I. Instruments you play(ed): The flute

J. Job title: Full Time Mommy and part time at Screen Machine

K. Kids: Lacey who is almost 4 and Miles who just turned 1

L. Live: Junction City

M. Mom’s name: Laurie

N. Nicknames: Kate, Liz, Lizzy, sissy, mommy

O. Overnight hospital stays: 2003 for my appendix, 2007 Lacey, and 2010 Miles

P. Pet peeves: People chewing with their mouths open, people who are inpatient at the grocery store

Q. Quote from a movie: I feel the need, the need for Speed

R. Righty or lefty: Lefty

S. Siblings: A wonderful older sister Bethany, an amazing little sister Briana, and my Angel Brother Clayton

T. Time you wake up: Tuesday's and Thursday's 7, every other day I try to be up by 8

U. Underwear: it depends on the day

V. Vegetables you don’t like:I like all vegetables

W. What makes you run late: trying to pack up 2 kids.....I am always forgetting something

X. X-rays you've had: Ankle, back, finger, teeth

Y. Yummy food you make: Taco Soup, Chicken Macaroni

Z. Zoo animal favorites: Polar Bears...years ago Great Bend Zoo had them and I could watch them all day

No comments:

Post a Comment