Sunday, March 13, 2011

Rings....

Losing close to 40lbs does have it down sides...Last night I was getting ready for bed. Did my normal routine, wash my face, put my moisturizer on my face, brush my teeth, floss, and then put lotion on. As I was putting lotion on my hands I noticed that my wedding ring was missing. I freaked out and woke Brandon up. I made him take the P trap off of the sink. Thinking that maybe it went down the drain. Brandon took the pipe off, and somehow broke it...only to find that my ring wasn't in there. I have torn the house apart looking for it. I will continue to tear it up looking for it. My biggest fear is that I lost it shopping. My dad is coming over in a bit to hopefully fix it. If not Brandon can fix it tonight when he gets off work.

Moving on...my weight fluctuates daily from 150 to 155. My goal by the end of May is to be 140.

I did do some more coupon shopping yesterday. My new addiction has made me get a binder to keep track of those coupons. Making sure I take full advantage of everything. I got a box of Gain fabric sheets for $0.12 at Wal-Mart. Yes a whopping 12 cents!! I also got Tide Stain Release packs at Dillons, I got 2, 18 count bags for $1.50 each. I got Secret Deodorant for $0.50, a 4 pack of Duracell batteries for $1, Gilette shave gel for $1, a free pair of jeans from Target, Dawn dish soap 24fl oz for $0.75. My grand total for all 3 stores yesterday before coupons was $100. I walked away paying $45!! 55% off....I bought all my binder stuff at Wal-Mart that I didn't add into this total.

The kids and I are headed to KC this afternoon so I can pick my Aunt up from the airport tomorrow morning. Hopefully the weather will be nice so we can sneak a trip to Legends and Cabela's. Have a fabulous week!

No comments:

Post a Comment