Thursday, March 17, 2011

My ring has been found!!

On Tuesday Lacey and I were sitting on our big over sized chair. She was doing her normal play with mommy's hair while she watches TV. Miles was playing.

A little back story Brandon and I had taken the cushions off the couch and the chair when my ring went missing. In fact he took them off the chair and I went back and took them off the chair again. I sit on this chair on a daily basis. On Monday night Brandon dug through our trash bin thinking maybe it fell off when I took out the trash. We moved the couch, chair, the bed...we moved the house around. NOTHING!! Brandon took the P trap off the sink which resulted in my dad coming over Sunday to replace the pipes that crumbled in Brandon's hands when he took it off.

Well Miles has started climbing onto EVERYTHING!! He has no fear, yet. Well while Lacey and I were sitting on the chair Miles decides to climb up on the couch and stand on it. I jump up to save him from falling off the couch backwards, and Lacey proclaims "Mommy, I found your ring!! It was right here on the chair, you were just sitting on it." I turn around and say what? She said "Your ring I found it, you were just sitting on it." Sure enough in her tiny little hand was my wedding ring. I had her show me where she found it and she placed it right next to her on the chair. I was and still am in shock. I know on Saturday night it was not in the chair. I know that I checked the chair daily and it wasn't there.

So today Brandon and I took my ring to be sized...from a size 7 to a 5 and 3/4. no wonder it was falling off.

As of yesterday morning I weigh 149!! 2lbs away from the 40lbs mark!!

1 comment:

  1. YIPEE!
    I'm so glad you found your ring!!!
    My ring is a 4-3/4...already so I worry that I'll have to get it sized larger someday.

    ReplyDelete