Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Funny things my kids say

Lacey cracks me up whenever she talks to me.

In January I had taken the kids out to my parents house and my mom had just taken down the Christmas stuff. Lacey walks in the Door and yells "Papa, Papa!!" My dad comes down the stairs and asks Lacey what is wrong. She looks at him with this worried look on her face and says "Where's all your stuff? This is serious!" My dad and I laughed so hard we cried.

Lacey went and stayed a couple nights with my sister. She comes home and says "Aunt Bessie
(Bethy) and Unc let me watch Sponge Bob, it is trash TV!!" We don't let her watch Sponge Bob because I told her once that it was trash TV.

We no longer stop for fast food. Lacey went and spent the night with my parents last weekend. I had gone to pick up Lacey and she says "Grammy took me to McDonalls." I said "Oh Really?" She says "It was the best food ever, Grammy is my favorite!!." My mom looks at her and says "That was a secret you weren't supposed to tell your mom I took you for McDonalds." Lacey says "I not wying, mommy Grammy didn't take me to McDonalls."

Last night Brandon snuck in and surprised Lacey. Lacey says "Where'd you come from?" Brandon says "I came from work, where'd you come from?" Lacey looks at him funny and says "Mommy's tummy!"

Miles isn't talking but he does say mom, dad, sis, papa, down, this, that, stop, and his new word is uh-oh.

The other day he was doing something and I told him no-no. He points his finger and says "Top" I couldn't believe it!! He has done it a few more times since then.

Everything is uh-oh. He throws something and says "uh-oh." Lacey talks back and Miles says "Uh-oh."

I am so glad I get to be their mommy! They drive me crazy, make me laugh, make me smile, and fill my heart with so much Happiness!! Happy Wednesday!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this made me giggle.
    Having met these 2 characters makes it even better, because I can imagine their faces as they say these things!
    Biz

    ReplyDelete