Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Working out

To keep me motivated I will blog about my workouts.
I have been regularly doing Wii Fit. I get a workout in every day. I can safely say I have hit a plateau at 164. I guess I need to amp up my workout, or redo my eating. It is not discouraging. Especially since I just went out and bought a size 11 pair of jeggings. It has been 5 years since I was a size 11.
Thomas Everything Bagel thins are AMAZING!! 110 calories add some fat free cream cheese 30 calories for 2 tablespoons=an amazing breakfast!!
Tomorrow night we are having one of our favorite meals, mini pizzas!! We bought Thomas Multi-Gran English muffins 100 calories for 1. Turkey pepperoni 80 calories for 15. Ragu pizza sauce, mushrooms, green peppers, olives, onions, and fat free cheese 8o calories for a 1/4 cup. I am super excited to see how they turn out.

Now before and after pictures

The 1st picture was taken in May the day we moved 187lbs, and the most recent one was taken on New Year's Eve 164lbs.

6 comments:

  1. Katie, you are looking good! I am so proud of you. Those bagel thins are awesome! I just found them at the grocery store last weekend. I also switched to pita bread for sandwiches, the Whole grain pitas. YUMMY. Keep it up girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up the good work! Like I said earlier, you looked amazing when I saw you at Christmas! ;)
    Another thing you might want to check out is Emealz! They have a walmart lowfat menu for 2 or 4 people with lots of yummy recipes, or low carb, or many others! We do the lowfat menu!
    Biz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls!! The motivation is amazing!! I haven't tried pita bread yet. I will have to check that out. We found flat out tortillas at a grocery store in KC they were so good.
    Liz I will have to check out Emealz!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The ones we got I cut in half and open it and stuff the lunch meat and lettuce inside. Check the labels of your lunch meat because the brand and nutritional facts varies! They also have Flat bread, that is yummy as well. I usually get whole wheat tortilla shells YUM-O. I want to try lettuce wraps :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brandon and I love lettuce wraps!! Rice, chicken, any veggies, mustard...YUMMY!!
    We buy deli meat from the deli. If you are a Starbucks junkie they have light stuff that is amazing. A tall light Carmel frapp is 90 calories.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your blog and I am passing along an award to you! Stop by my blog and check it out.

    ReplyDelete