Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Thanksgiving

What I am thankful for....

I am thankful that I have an amazing supporting husband who loves me unconditionally, who supports me 150%, who works hard so I can stay at home.

I am thankful that I am able to stay at home with our 2 wonderful amazing kids.

I am thankful that I am able to have children, for the stretch marks left behind, for my body never going back the way it was.

I am thankful for Lacey and Miles who are keeping me young and giving me gray hair. I love you both more than you will ever know. Even though I get frustrated that you won't sleep in a bed by yourself, or that you talk back and don't listen, I love you, and I am thankful God gave you to me.

I am thankful that my kids are healthy, that I am healthy, that my husband is healthy. We may get the common cold, a few ear aches nothing that is major.

I am thankful for my parents, who raised me in a loving, safe, home. And put up with my rebellious ways and didn't kill me....

I am thankful for sisters. We may not always get along but I support them no matter what. They are my only link to the past.

I am thankful for my Grandparents. Without them I wouldn't be here. My dad's parents for giving us a house to live in, and my Mom's mom for paying for Lacey's preschool, just because you want to.

I am thankful for my in-laws. They are super amazing!! People talk about how they hate their in-laws, and coming from a 1st marriage where my in-laws were not kind people. I am grateful for the wonderful in-laws I have.

I am thankful for my friends!! Old and new you are truly fabulous people!! You make me smile and help me laugh, you give me a shoulder to cry and pick up my broken pieces and still love me.

I am thankful for God, without him none of us would be here. I am thankful for the constant reminders he gives us that he loves us, and is watching over all of us.

I am thankful for my little brother Clayton who is in Heaven watching over me and my babies. Sometimes I can feel his presence and I know that he is gone but never forgotten.

I am thankful for my part time job. I love that you are flexible with my hours, and give me an outlet. Who knew folding clothes and re-folding clothes could be so relaxing?!?

I am thankful for my husband's job. Even though I think he works too hard and too many hours, he loves what he does and he still has a job in this rough time.

I am thankful for this beautiful weather we are having in November. I love being able to be outside without a jacket in November.

I am thankful for my Aunts and Uncles. They are the only link to my parents pasts, and share the secrets my parents won't tell us. LOL

I am thankful for coupons and great sales! I love being able to save more than I spent!!

I am thankful for the money that we have, that we are able to support our family. We may not have a lot of money, or the newest coolest things but we have enough to provide for our family. We may not have it all together but together we have it all.

I am thankful for my Ex husband leaving me. I don't think I would have ever left and I would have been miserable the rest of my life.

That is all for now....I am sure I will think of more and will add them

No comments:

Post a Comment