Saturday, November 13, 2010

Christmas Cards

A friend of mine blogged about Shutterfly giving away 50 free Christmas Cards if you blog about them.

Last year we got married and had wonderful family pictures taken and got to use those for our Christmas Cards. Which we ordered from Shutterfly. I have used Shutterfly for TONS of pictures. This year my best friends mom is going to take some Holiday pictures for us. (She took my maternity photos, I ordered them all off of Shutterfly.) Our 1st family pictures as a family of 4. We will use Shutterfly to print them off. I love holiday cards, I love receiving them and I love sending them. So now I need help deciding which one we like the best. Maybe if I like them all I will just order one in every style!! Yes, I am that indecisive. In 2008 we took pictures of Lacey every month and used them in a cute calendar. EVERYONE loved them. It was kinda the gift that kept on giving all year. 12 months of Lacey!! Maybe this year we will make some from Shutterfly and they will make great Christmas presents. http://www.shutterfly.com/calendars/wall-calendars

Now on to the Christmas cards
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this one. I love the black and white picture and the only thing in color is the lights and the word Holiday!!
http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/cards-stationery/bright-colored-lights-christmas-card?sortType=1&storeNode=93491

I love this one too!! I love the black and white picture and the simplicity of the card!!
http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/cards-stationery/holiday-window-christmas-card-5x7-flat?sortType=1&storeNode=93491

With this one I can get a really good family picture for the top, a picture of each of the kids by themselves and then a picture of Brandon and I!!
http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/cards-stationery/cool-collage-holiday-5x7-folded-card?sortType=1&storeNode=93491

Why Oh Why does Shutterfly have to have so many cute cards?? This will make deciding on Holiday card shopping so difficult!!

No comments:

Post a Comment