Monday, June 25, 2012

New shoes!!

I don't think that there is anything that makes a runner more excited then new running gear!!  Whether it be shorts, a new top or new shoes!!  It always makes me want to get out and go run.  On Saturday my friend and I went to MRC and I tried on a couple pairs of shoes.  I decided not to buy a pair because I was sure I could find them cheaper.  After spending hours online I decided that yes I could very easily get them cheaper however I need to support a local business. 

Today was the day I decided to go buy them.  I was going to buy two of the same pairs, but when talking to Josephine she told me that I should go with two different pairs. 

I can't wait to go running in them!!  


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE my mizunos! :) Happy running...this heat is killer!

    ReplyDelete