Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Life is what life is

Life is busy, with 2 little ones, summer, the pool, family time, life is just busy. The kids and I spend the majority of our day outside. I hate being inside and plus they play hard and sleep hard!! This momma likes that!!

We are planning my sister's baby shower for the end of June, which I am super stoked about!! We are also planning family vacations. Making plans for our GM retreat that will be coming up in January. My wonderful Mother in law is going to come watch the kids

I honestly think I'm kinda done with the computer or the internet I should say. Or is it just a few people. People who think that they are better than everyone else. Trying to one up you. Or make it feel like they are one upping you. I debate almost daily whether or not to log off Facebook and never log back on. However it keeps me up to date with my close friends and my family that isn't here.

No comments:

Post a Comment