Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all the mommy's with babies on the way, babies here on Earth and babies up in Heaven. This day is for you!!

Sunday holidays are like normal days in our house. Brandon goes to work earlier than normal, works harder than normal because everyone comes in to eat, and comes home later than normal. The kids and I slept on the couch last night so Brandon would be able to sleep without being awaken by one of the kids. At 5:30 he was rushing out the door, kissed me goodbye and said "Happy Mother's Day, go to sleep in the bed." I picked up Miles and went to our bed. I got to sleep in with both kids until 9. It was wonderful. We woke up had some waffles, did some cleaning, watched some cartoons, our normal Sunday. After lunch we ran to the store, came home made Smores Cookie Bars, took naps, played outside, went and saw my sister. Now we are headed out to my parents for dinner.

Brandon did text and say he was busy (Which is good) He doesn't think he will be home much before 8. A 14 hour day...I am so blessed he is my husband!!

Happy Mother's Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment