Sunday, June 5, 2011

A long weekend

On Thursday the kids and I made the 2 hour drive to KC. I had a dentist appointment with the worlds best dentist (Brandon's uncle). Only 4 more appointments and all my dental work will be done. I am having all the silver taken out and white caps put on. I dropped the kids off at my in-laws for my appointment. After my appointment I went and hung out with my mother in law, and Brandon's Aunt and cousin. It was a very nice, margarita relaxing, evening.


Friday morning we got up early and headed to Baldwin City to see Thomas the Train!! We got to ride Thomas, take pictures with him. It was very nice. However it was too dang hot and Miles doesn't deal well with heat.


Friday afternoon Miles and I left and left Lacey with Grandma Andrea. Papa Jim was going to Nebraska to play golf so they were having a girls weekend. I got home Friday night and Brandon had informed me that our laptop had a virus.....It didn't have a virus when I left Thursday morning. I did everything in my power to fix it, but it was too far gone. So Bradon took it to Best Buy on Saturday morning. The Geek squad said they can fix it, but in honesty we needed a new laptop. Ours had keys missing from a certain 3 year old who took them off. The screen didn't work a certain little sister dropped it. Brandon called me and we discussed it. A new laptop it would be!!

I must say I enjoyed the few days without a computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment