Sunday, October 24, 2010

Catch up

I am only a week behind!!

I was so tired last week that I never got around to posting pictures or a new blog!!

We had a great week last week, seeing my grandma, the kids seeing their cousins and their Grandma. It was a full week. We went to Great Bend to see my grandma so she could go to the Notre Dame Game. My mom came up later and we took the kids to the zoo. Saturday we had my sister and her boyfriend babysit so we could go on a date!!
The kids playing on Great Grandma's front door Lacey looking for animals The kids and me on the Gorilla at the Zoo in Great Bend
Brandon and I leaving for Junction Function

Lacey's scarecrow costume for Halloween that I made

This past week was pretty relaxing! Enjoyed 2 days off with Brandon. We had the pumpkin patch on Wednesday which was a blast!! The kids loved it.
A family picture at the pumpkin patch
Miles with his pumpkin
Lacey and daddy
Mommy and Miles

On Thursday 2 friends announced their pregnancies on Facebook!! I am so excited for Molly and Julie!! Molly is 13 weeks and Julie is 4 weeks!! I get to live vicariously through them! I wish them both easy and healthy pregnancies!!


No comments:

Post a Comment