Friday, September 24, 2010

Where has time gone?

It has been nearly 3 weeks since I have updated last!! HOLY WOW!!

It has been a busy 3 weeks. I started working. Only a few hours a week but wow has it been amazing!! I enjoy my 11 hours a week away from the kids. My mommy time!!

I also went to the Dr. I have been feeling really down, mad at the kids, mad at Brandon, overwhelmed when I couldn't get all the chores done, stressing over money. It was finally time to talk to a Dr. Thank Goodness for such a great Dr. I have Postpartum Depression. Getting on antidepressants has helped TREMENDOUSLY!! I feel like a new person.

Miles is crawling, and pulling up on things. WHAT?!?! I am so not ready for him to mobile. Can someone please stop the time? It is going by way to fast.

Lacey is doing wonderful in school. She is blossoming into such an intelligent toddler. She knows WAY more than I like her to. i.e. I was getting ready for work the other day and she says "Mommy, you don't have to go to work to pay the bills." Me "Oh yeah why is that?" She responds very matter of fact "Cause that's why daddy works." Or the other day we had gone for a evening walk and while walking we found Briana and we stop to talk to her. Lacey says "Bri, Bri, you got a carseat in that car?" Bri says "Nope, I sure don't." Lacey says "Well you can take it out of my mommy's car and put it in your car, and I can go to your house. My mommy says we don't have any gas to go to your house." We have no clue where she comes up with some of this stuff, but she makes us laugh. Next week is green week and when I asked her what she wanted to take that was green she said "Daddy's peppers." So I guess we will let her take one of Brandon's peppers.

No comments:

Post a Comment