Saturday, December 31, 2011

A year in review

How has a year already gone by? It seems it just flew by.

This year had it's many ups and downs, as most years do. You have to take the good with the bad. January started off with Brandon being promoted back to GM!!
I also turned 26
We also made it to KC's for Bradon's grandma's 80th birthday bash

February Miles celebrated his 1st birthday and Lacey officially became a "Kidwell"

March we celebrated my Grandpa's last birthday and my Grandparents 60th wedding anniversary.

April Brandon celebrated his 34th birthday (This year his birthday is on Easter!!)

May was spent enjoying the outdoors

June was spent by the pool!!

July I ran my 1st 5k
Lacey turned 4
We took a vacation to St. Louis that was so much fun!!
And my nephew was born

August Lacey started preschool

September was a blur but we managed and even made it to Maryland!!

October Brandon's sister got married in Maryland
While in Maryland we made it a family vacation

November I ran my 1st Half marathon
My grandpa passed away
We celebrated Thanksgiving with my family

December was spent getting ready for Christmas
I ran my 2nd 5k and now here we are at the very last day....Good-bye 2011 you were truly an amazing year full of many blessings!!

Hello 2012 may you be just as good to us as 2011 was. May all of my friends have a safe and happy 2012!!

1 comment:

  1. 2012 will be even better than 2011!
    I just know that you will be blessed even more this year as you bless everyone who knows you!

    Biz

    ReplyDelete