Thursday, December 16, 2010

160's anyone?

Yes you read it I am officially out of the 170's and into the 160's!! 168 to be exact! I am down 19lbs in 4 weeks!! I only have 2lbs to lose and I am at my fist goal of 21lbs in 7 weeks!! Brandon is down to 245!! He looks AMAZING!! 21lbs for him in 4 weeks!!
I have however let myself down by not getting to the gym. We did get the Wii and Wii Fit for Christmas from my in-laws so I will be busy playing it.
We went to KC Tuesday evening and spent all day yesterday there...and by all day I mean we didn't get home until nearly 1 in the morning. It was nice to spend the day with Brandon's mom. Then in the evening everyone came over for a little Christmas. Brandon doesn't get a day off until Christmas and we wanted to spend time with his family. His family couldn't believe how awesome we both look. His aunts kept calling me a skinny minnie. I know that I need to drop about 20 more lbs and I will be at my goal weight of 150...but small goals.
My next goal is 165. Only 3 more lbs...
His mom loved her gift that we made...we actually made 2 but I can't post pictures yet...after the holidays I will show you the wonderful crafts we made.

3 comments:

  1. that is awesome!! You both rock! You should do pictures to track your progress (dont even have to share them, just for you guys to see and keep motivated!)
    cant wait to see the crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girls!!! I have some pictures Julie. Maybe one day I will get brave and post them.

    ReplyDelete