Wednesday, October 26, 2011

2 weeks since my last post???

So it's really been 2 weeks since my last post....Ooooo em Cheeses.

I never did my Maryland blog, but we had a great time. It was a full week, dinner outings, an aquarium, Washington D.C., a huge mall, a fun family BBQ, a Beautiful wedding, 2 kid free nights, a fun rehearsal dinner, and an amazing reception. It went by way to fast. I can't wait to go back!!

I won a photo shoot a month or so ago so tomorrow we are getting family pictures taken. I am so EXCITED!! I love family pictures, I love looking back at pictures and wondering where time went. Yesterday we went shopping so I could find something to wear to our family pictures, and maybe buy a new pair of jeans since all my jeans fall off. I was excited when I took a pair of 9/10's into the dressing room, only to have to go back out and have the sweet lady grab me a pair of 7/8's, well I came out and she said let me grab you a 5/6....My eyes were wide eyed, a size WHAT?!?!? I put them on not only did the fit but I think I look rocking in them!!
I also found a really cute brown sweater to wear for our family pictures. Probably the first time in forever where I'm not wearing black in family pictures!

I registered for the half marathon so in 3 weeks I will be running/walking 13.1 miles. My dad has been an awesome trainer and on Sunday we ran 8.25 miles in 1 hour and 20 minutes. I don't have a time goal for the half just to finish!

2 comments:

  1. You are looking amazing Katie!
    Good work!
    I normally wear a size 6!
    Post baby only 2 of my Gap size 6 jeans fit me.
    My hips seem to have spread a little since having Bitsy and I'm wondering if I'll ever fit in my other jeans again.
    I've got those birthing hips so it's possible I'll be moving up to a size 8 just to accommodate them.
    The good news is that I'm only about 7 lbs away from my pre-pregnancy weight and almost clear to start working out again which will be nice!
    I'm excited to hear all about your half marathon, I'm not a runner so I can't picture myself doing that, but I know you'll rock it out!
    Sending hugs your way!

    Biz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Liz!!
    I bet you will get back into your size 6's!! I am impressed with only being a month out and you only have 7lbs to lose!! GO YOU!!
    I am so blessed to have you as a friend and in my cheering squad! I can't wait to tell you all about the half!
    Hugs!!
    Katie

    ReplyDelete