Sunday, July 10, 2011

St. Louis

We have planned a family vacation. We are going to St. Louis on the 17th!! Growing up we went to St. Louis numerous times and I loved it!! I can't wait to show my kids such a fun city!! We are planning a trip to the Arch, the Magic House (which is an awesome children's museum), The St. Louis Zoo, hopefully we can fit in Grant's Farm and the Anheuser Busch Factory.

At first we were just going to drive down 18th and drive back on the 20th. So we could spend Lacey's birthday at home with family. After discussing it more we decided that one day in STL just wouldn't be enough. We got a great deal on a hotel room through Priceline.

I am so excited for a family vacation!! I'm calling it our "Trial run" before our Maryland Vacation!!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a blast.
    I can't wait to see pictures!
    Biz

    ReplyDelete