Saturday, August 14, 2010

Life

I have to get better at posting on my blog. Life is just so busy!! Lacey and Miles keep me running all day.

We got Lacey enrolled at St. Xavier Preschool. She will be going twice a week Tuesday's and Thursday's 7:40-10:40. I can't wait for her to have other child interaction. We got to meet her teacher on Thursday, Lacey and her played kitchen. Lacey couldn't wait to take my mom back so my mom could meet her teacher. I am sure she is going to love it, and I am going to love the one on one time with Miles.

Miles is sitting up, it breaks my heart to know that he has already mastered sitting by himself. He is also working on crawling. He gets up on all 4's and starts rocking. He has mastered scooting backwards, and gets to where he wants to be that way. He loves eating food!! He will eat all day.

Brandon and I have been busy. I started watching my dad's mom almost 2 weeks ago. She sits with my grandpa at the nursing home until around 1 and then I go and pick her up. I have totally changed my schedule and am now up at around 6 and ready for bed by 9, too bad I don't get to go to sleep that early. I have enjoyed my morning walks with Neva, and even working out that early. I feel the day starts so much better when I get in a good walk or workout before starting my day!!

Brandon has been busy at work. Even as the AM he is doing as much work as if he is the GM. However his schedule is pretty nice. Only closing twice a week, and off by 3 on Saturdays.

2 comments:

  1. You are a busy Mama! I hope to see more posts from you. I'm working on making this my pre-bed quiet time...blogging. It helps me remember what's been going on in my life, also I found a website that can turn your blog into a book. So if I wanted once a year I could get it bound and have a keepsake. Hope all is well with you and the fam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my best friends Amy Whitaker is a teacher at St.x preschool! I hope she is Laceys teacher! If so, tell herbicide said hi!

    ReplyDelete