Friday, August 27, 2010

Busy Busy

As the days are cooling down I am finding that we are spending more time outdoors!! Praise the Lord!!

Lacey just finished her 2nd week of preschool, and now can say the ABC's!! She could say the majority of it before but now she can put it all together and only miss 1 or 2 letters. I was video taping it on my phone to send it to my little sister and Lacey starts singing, gets to G and I say "H" and she goes "I can't sing it, your making me crazy, your driving me nuts!!" I laughed so hard I almost cried!! She did fabulous at school this week, only one day of crying.

We celebrated Miles' 6 month birthday!! He loved the cake!! Lacey helped me bake it and decorate it. It breaks my heart to think that he is already half a year old!! Where the heck did the past 6 months go? I love watching him grow. He can go from the sitting position to the crawling position,and almost has the crawling down. He moves his legs, then his arms, then falls flat on his face. He got his 1st tooth this week too.

Brandon and I were talking last night about getting debt paid off. If only I could find a part time job working a couple days a week and help out with the income life would be so wonderful!! We will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment