Thursday, January 2, 2014

2014 Here's to you

In 2013 my blog went on a long Hiatus.  It was a busy year.  A year that I enjoyed.  There are things that went wrong and things that went right.  I am trying to be positive and say that 2013 was a good year!  2014 is going to be a great year!! 

Instead of a resolution this year I am doing a Goal year....Goals that aren't unreachable.  Family goals, life goals, financial goals, running goals, workout goals and for the first time in God Knows how long there is NOT a weight loss goal. 

I have decided to make 2014 a "To Be" year
To be more active
To be more affectionate
To be a better listener
To be a better mother
To be a better wife
To be a better friend
To be closer to God
To be more financially responsible
To be whatever I want to be
To be more loving
To be less judgmental
To be a morning person
To be more POSITIVE

Today I ran 4 miles at the gym on the Treadmill and dreaded every single second.  Then I looked around me and saw people just starting out their fitness journey and they pushed me a little farther.  I couldn't help but be happy because they are choosing to change their lives.  I wanted to go up to each and everyone and give them a hug. 

I know that these goals may seem silly.  It is really going to change my personality.  I have debated about deleting my Facebook page, but in all reality I LOVE seeing my friends near and far.  I love seeing their beautiful families, the lives that they are building. 

So with that Here is to you, here is to me, here is to us to just BE!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment